Senior Full Stack Developer
Big Pixel Remote
- Provided senior-level guidance and mentorship to peers, leading small project teams to successfully build and launch features.
- Implemented and maintained comprehensive documentation processes to ensure code quality and clear communication.
- Advised clients on industry best practices, focusing on creating user experiences that users love.
- Consistently prioritized reliability and accessibility in all projects, ensuring a seamless user experience.
Here are some of our recent projects:
- MSAL (Microsoft Authentication Library)
- Successfully refactored a legacy React codebase, optimizing for Hooks and offline functionality.
- Developed two apps, both a desktop and mobile app, focusing on delivering complex data points and technical data logging in a user-friendly way.
- Implemented Redux for efficient state management and secure API interaction via Microsoft Authentication Library.
- Integrated Highcharts for effective data visualization from various connected machinery.
- Implemented localization and translation supporting 7 languages across 3 continents, demonstrating my love for great UI.
- Developed a user-friendly kid’s book builder for schools in North Carolina.
- Prioritized user experience through a well-planned infrastructure.
- Managed various web and 3rd party APIs.
- Shipped a final product that’s easy to use for a young audience and manageable for the client without developer intervention.
- Leveraged the Shopify API to retrieve product info and assets.
- Stored book configurations on a serverless Postgres database and API, highlighting my significant experience with REST APIs.
- Angular (SSR)
- Developed a hub app for Oransi to connect users’ accounts and IoT air-quality product settings.
- Presented data from various services in a user-friendly interface.
- Utilized the same codebase for iOS and Android apps with the help of Ionic.
- Demonstrated my extensive experience with GraphQL endpoints.